Merchants Lead The Way At ContactCentreworld Awards 2018
Premier South African BPO and CMO Company Merchants, a Dimension Data Company, scooped several accolades at the ContactCentreWorld EMEA Awards held in Berlin, Germany.
Five of Merchants subject matter experts, Jenny Algie, Ilse Hess, Eugene Merckel, Yusuf Adams and Deven Govender who was joined by client representative, Douwes Sorgdrager, showcased the company’s world class methodologies in their various contact centre disciplines.
Here’s how Merchants stacked up against the best from Europe, Middle East and Africa;
- Yusuf Adams won gold for Best Analyst and Best Workforce Planner.
- Ilse Hess won gold for Best Support Professional HR and Best Recruitment Campaign.
- Devendra Govender and Douwes Sorgdrager awarded Bronze for Best Outsourcing Partnership and bronze for Best Mid-size Contact Centre.
- Jennifer Algie was awarded Gold for Best Leader and accepted the award for Merchants having the Best Community Spirit.
- Eugene Merckel accepted the award for Best Help Desk.
- Jenny and Zain accepted the Dream Team award. This is for companies who showcase their people at the awards with a view to Develop, Reward, Energise, Appreciate and Motivate others.
This year’s theme was “Next Generation Contact Centre and Customer Engagement Best Practices”. Each participant had to give a presentation to the attendees, many of whom were equally as well versed in the subject matter as the Merchants participants.
In addition to bringing home the coveted trophies, Merchants showed that their people are always looking towards enabling the journeys of their clients, whether it’s in WFM, contact centre management, recruiting the agent of the future or managing people.
One of the important aspects of these awards is that the participants get to experience a world perspective on many of the issues that are generally only dealt with in the microcosm of their own operations
For Merchants, these awards, and the conference that takes place just prior, provides the company with unique solutions that can be tailor-made for use in South African and offshore operations, resulting in customer experiences that are even more easy, positive and brilliant. Merchants can use these learnings to their advantage and provide their clients with the necessary flexibility and agility they need to ensure the growth of their business.
#WeAreProud in being able to bring the Merchants ethos to the world’s stage and look forward to being able to showcase more of our people and clients to the world.